Monday, July 23, 2012

House of J now on Etsy!!



House of J is now on Etsy.com!  http://www.etsy.com/shop/HouseOfJParties?ref=si_shop

I am so excited. I have the most supportive and amazing hubby in the world. I love creating and I love to cook and bake.

This blog is about helping you do things yourself with easy laid back instructions but I get that sometimes you don't have the time,patience or energy so I'll do it!


I am just starting out professionally but it has been a passion of mine for a long long time. I love planning kids parties and I just cannot wait an entire year for Jacob and Julia to have a birthday, so please let me help with yours!

I only have a few things listed at the moment, but the possibilities are endless. Email me @ cutiepieevents@gmail.com and we can dream something up together. I can make you a private listing with a prototype of whatever it is you are looking for. 

Help support mom-owned and mom run businesses.

PS. if you are local and have a party related talent lets team up and do an event of some kind- I.E photography or face painting, makeup, whatever.

No comments:

Post a Comment