Sunday, January 27, 2013

TheSpiceHouse.com-A Review


About a month before we found out we would be moving to Colorado I ordered a pantry stock full of spices from The Spice House.

They are based in Chicago but ship all over. My package arrived in about a week and half, a little long for me but the shipping was free. Worth the wait!

I hate paying for shipping.

I use A LOT of spices... If this isn't the first post you've read from House of J than you've seen the little baggies in my ingredient shots...

This is a great way to buy spices. A. you save money on having the glass jars sent to you and B. Eco friendly.

I do have my own spice jars, But I haven't gotten around to labeling them just yet. With the move and all.

One amazing product that I ordered from The Spice House was the Madagascar Vanilla Powder. AMAZING.
It is so versatile, I put a pinch in my coffee every single morning and it has made my deserts so much more rich in vanilla than your basic alcohol based extract.

I also ordered. Oregano, garlic powder, onion powder, cilantro, cocoa powder, espresso powder, parsley, sage and Chai powder.

Chai Powder...AWESOME...I made these adorable little tea cookies using this and some scraped vanilla beans. DELICIOUS


Every spice that I've ordered I've used, loved, and enjoyed. The Spice House did not contact me for this review, all the opinions are my own, and unsolicited :)

xox,
House of J

No comments:

Post a Comment