Wednesday, March 13, 2013

House Of J- Local Chapter!



I just wanted to give a quick thank you to all of my readers, fellow blogging mommies and friends out there. February was "House Of J's" Most Viewed and most talked about month since the beginning!

 I never imagined a little recipe and party blog would turn into a REAL BUSINESS! We have so much planned for the coming months with a ton of giveaways, features and some really amazing partners and vendors.

 The munchkins are having their first combined birthday this year and we have so many exciting partnerships to share with you all! I just wanted to take a minute and tell you all about our new adventures.

 House Of J will become a .COM by months end--> our blogger account is open and will be featured for now but please keep a look out for our new URL!

 We are going to be super involved in our local community with farmers markets & we will be at the Great Cloth Diaper Change of Norther Colorado. Its going to be a great year and I am excited to share the ride with lots of other local Northern Colorado mommy owned businesses and my readers!

House of J is now on twitter! Follow us @ HouseofJFC

I hope you all entered the Tropical Traditions giveaway because it is ending soon and I'd love for everyone to have a chance at winning a really great baking ingredient. I hope you send me a photo of what you created with it!

 House of J is also participating in a great giveaway that is hosted over at http://danisuedreams.blogspot.com/ That starts Tomorrow!

 with Love , House of J

No comments:

Post a Comment