Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Planning for Birthday Bash 2013


What started out as a little recipe blog became an everything under the sun kind of blog.

I promise to update our recipe index soon, but there is SO MUCH going on over here at the House Of J that time is just whizzing by.

I cannot believe how fast this year has gone by. My little girl is going to be 3 and my baby boy is approaching his 1st birthday. We've moved across country, started a business and have watched our little ones grow and change every day...

In only 2 short months House Of J will have a HUGE Double Party Feature~!!!

Can you guess the theme?

TOY STORY!

So far we've got a bunch of great vendors signed up and I will be featuring them this week! AND of course in celebration of this amazing extravaganza, Your's truly will be giving away 1 dozen Toy Story themed treats--- But you have to check out all our featured vendors this week to collect the "secret word"

This past week the fun filled boxes of joy started coming in! And Julia couldn't been more excited!

I met a wonderful lady named Christine, Her Etsy store CSCUTECRAFTS(secret word) is packed with fun party decor in lots of themes. Can you picture the excitement when these showed up in the mail?


They are made so well, well enough to withstand an almost 3 year old and a 10 month old playing with them until nap time (so I could hide them haha). The features are on point and I couldn't be more excited to display them at the kids upcoming event. Wait until you see what neat ideas I have in store for these little guys!

Our Big Birthday Bash Feature will be in Early June, but until then, Check out Christine's shop & tell her House of J sent you!

xo




No comments:

Post a Comment